We will consistently provide our clientele base with a complete and technologically advanced service to cater for all their requirements which are normally only found and associated with the first world technology
• Providing customers with quality product and services which meet requirements and are fit for their purpose.
• Operating the business to the systems required by ISO 9001: 2015
• Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively.
• Earn a 10% after tax rate of return on our investment during the fiscal year
• To increase our Clientele Base by taking on two additional Blue-chip clients on each year.
• Lower operating costs by 10% over the next two years through improvement in the efficiency of the manufacturing process.
• Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “right first time”.
• Rigorously controlling the on-time delivery of all products and services.
• Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventative action.
The TT100 Programme was established to identify and reward local companies that stand out for their excellence in the management of technology, people, systems, research and sustainability.
We are listed as a B-BBEE Level 1 Empowered Supplier in terms of the Department of Trade and Industry’s Code of Good Practice on Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment
American Systems Registrar (ASR) is an ANAB accredited and IATF approved registrar